Images Copyrighted © Snapshots by Shalee. Downloading, reproducing, or redistributing is prohibited. Please be respectful.




What Can I Expect?

If you are booking with me for the first time, I am sure you have some questions about how I do things. Chances are I do things a little differently than you are used to. Let me answer some questions for you.

Where are our pictures going to be taken? Well, that all depends on you! I prefer to be outside, using natural light and the countless backdrops that surround us in our beautiful community. I realize that the great outdoors isn't always a sensible option, and I am happy to collaborate with you to find a suitable, awesome indoor location if needed, preferably a place with large windows that will still let us take advantage of natural lighting. 

How long is a sitting? I don't limit the time I spend with you. I would rather do a good job getting shots you'll love than looking at my watch! Most sittings last around an hour, but it varies depending on the circumstance.  Occasionally I will offer a special for mini-sessions.  There is a set time allotted for those sessions.

Prints? CD's? How does that work? Having great pictures doesn't mean breaking your budget. I will edit your photos and send you a photo CD with a release to print them wherever you'd like.  An average session will have 20-30 edited images.

No comments: